The previous version,
Fitnessgram 8, is no longer available. Current Fitnessgram 8 users, upgrade to Fitnessgram 9 by
July 15, 2013 to receive credit toward your purchase!
Fitnessgram 8 User Information
License holders of Fitnessgram 8 software need some basic, nuts-and-bolts information to help them get started. Here's a brief list of where to find essential information to help you implement Fitnessgram 8, whether you're working at the school, district, or state level:
- Obtain site license
- Technical support
- Conducting the test. Follow the instructions in the Fitnessgram/Activitygram Test Administration Manual. Also, take the free online training course accessible on the Training page of this site.
- Software training. To learn how to record and manage student test scores, as well as how to generate various reports, you have multiple options:
- Refer to the "Software User Manual" in Appendix E of the Fitnessgram/Activitygram Test Administration Manual.
- View the Software Training Videos on the bound-in DVD accompanying the test manual.
- View the training videos online from the Training section of this web site.
- Please note, as of Fall 2010, no further software updates are anticipated for the Fitnessgram 8.x software. The latest update can be found here: www.fitnessgram.net/information/updates.
- For program objectives, refer to the Advocacy section of this site. Ultimately, the goal of Fitnessgram is to make children more physically active so they can enjoy the benefits that come with that. A big part of that involves what you do with the fitness assessment information once you've gathered it. Used effectively, Fitnessgram data can significantly enhance physical education outcomes.
For a general description of Fitnessgram and its benefits, please read the Program Overview.